- Propose, implement systems and support enhancements and process improvements
- Constantly improve the business value as well as user experience of the applications
- Work closely with the project team to identify migration strategies
Must• At least 3 to 5 years of experience managing Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g & 12c hosted on Solaris and Linux OS, OEM Infrastructure server estate comprising of over 500+ servers. Worked extensively on DBA activities like database lifecycle management, creation, upgrade, migration, patching, refresh/cloning, backup & recovery, alert monitoring, space & user management, resolving performance issues, database corruption, clustering technology.
• Experience in high availability and disaster recovery solutions like Standby and Data Guard technology, RAC/ASM, Grid Control Management, Golden Gate replication.
• Familiar with UNIX platform system administration, knows Shell scripting/automation tools, exposure to Mssql and/or PostgreSQL database administration tasks.
• Experienced supporting large infrastructure for incident/change management, strong collation skills and equally capable of managing shift alone. Good knowledge of ITIL concept, process and used ITIL oriented operational tools.
Nice to haveKnowledge of PostgreSQL is an added advantage.
Able to support 9-hour shift within 24x7 rotational basis. The shift is 5 workdays a week including weekends and public holidays.
- English: Advanced/Fluent