The BA will work with the client to gather and document business requirements, understand the client's business model and processes, and drive to resolve design issues with the client. The Product Consultant is required to support development efforts throughout the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle [SDLC], and participate in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities. This is a client-facing role, requiring the successful candidate to build strong relationships with the client and project teams and act as the first point of contact with the client's senior management and subject matter experts.
* Support tge client in the build of their new Target operating model in the onboarding area
* Lead the functional analysis during the Analysis & Design phase of projects, understand and document the gap between the proposed platform of Fenergo and the client current or future way of proceeding with OnBoarding
* Provide leadership within the design discussion and influence clients in line with the client's vision and objectives
* Document the client requirements
* Manage the documentation review and approval process with the client
* Documents requirements for systems development - including use cases in an agile methodology
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
* Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
* Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users
Must* 2+ Years of experience as Fenergo Product Consultant / Business Analyst
* 4+ years of experience in the KYC/CLM space
Good knowledge of onboarding process, KYC, AML, Screening, Regulations
* Proficient in offering design solutions, clear even in a complex context.
* Attention to details when it comes to documentation of processes, policies or procedures.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills and comfortable leading meetings
* Good leadership skills in order to elicit and prioritise requirements and co-ordinate project stakeholders
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to haveNA
- English: Advanced/Fluent