• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to the development of technical project documentation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
Must• Object-Oriented Design, UML.
• IPC, Multithreading.
• Decent level in project technical area.
• Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Ability to come up with multiple solutions, pros/cons.
• English level: Written technical English - Upper-Intermediate, Spoken English - Upper-Intermediate.
• Minimum of three years of commercial experience in C++.
• Evidence of having worked successfully without much supervision.
• Operation Systems: Linux. QNX will be an advantage.
• Initiative, proactive, and result-oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Take a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Continually striving for high-quality solutions.
Nice to have• Knowledge of Networks and Security Fundamentals.
• Python, SQL.
• Experience with buildroot.
• Knowledge of performance optimization tools and techniques.
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development (especially Kanban).
• Basic understanding of work estimating techniques.
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Junior C++ Developer||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Regular C++ Developer||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Lead C++ Developer||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Developer at 3D tools and plugins (QT)||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Regular/Senior C++ Developer (Vulkan or OpenGL - must)||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Regular Developer (C/C++)||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Senior Developer (C/C++)||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||C/C++ Intern||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Senior C++ Developer||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Senior Apex C++ developer||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Regular/Senior C++ developer||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Regular C++ dev, low latency||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Senior C++ developer with low latency||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Lead C++ Developer (Linux, FIX, FIX-SBE, Low latency)||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Middleware Senior Developer C++||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Regular/Senior Qt/C++ developer for HMI Platform||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||Graphics Developer with OpenGL||Kyiv, UA|
|C/C++||C++ Tech Lead||Kyiv, UA|