We require an Functional Analyst with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a team of Murex Test Analysts through ST, SIT & working with the business to execute UAT. Project would be squad based delivery of binary upgrade for MX 3.1.35-3.1.42. You will be working in a team of Murex Test Analysts through ST, SIT & working with the business to execute UAT. The testing automation platform used by the client is ONYX
• Perform detailed analysis around the products and modules in scope to determine coverage required
• Perform analysis of the PL reconciliation breaks.
• Perform analysis of the Murex enhancements and explanations of the differences.
• Perform analysis of the changes required to be done for the upgrade.
• Configure, execute and report on test phases / test cycles
• Anticipate and manage the failure of any test scripts and study efficient ways of enhancing their performance.
• Work with business analysts, developers and vendors to resolve issues
• Review and quality assure test cases
• Carry out test script maintenance
Must Skill Set and Experience Required
• 3-6 years' of relevant experience of functional / regression testing ideally exposure to automation build execution.
• 3-6 years Murex experience within global markets.
• Test scenarios based on the Client Requirement
• Knowledge on FXO & FXMM products
• Should have Murex experience testing/debugging of the issues encountered during upgrade.
• Should have experience in PL analysis, Explaining the reconciliation breaks is PnL.
• Any test automation/regression testing/MxTest experience is a plus.
• Open to learn Python Programming & shell scripting
• Communication should be Good
• Experienced in working with stakeholders (client team) and able to prioritize work.
Nice to haveMurex Binary upgrade experience and good Front to back understanding of Murex Application
- English: Intermediate