The role will suit any candidate with extensive knowledge of the Murex Integration from workflow perspective.
Candidate needs to work with business users to understand requirements and create functional and technical specifications process following Murex best practice.
It requires a strong financial market background across a range of asset classes (IRD, Fixed Income, Credit, FXO & Commodities).
The position will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
Must• 2+ years' experience of Murex 3.1
• Murex Contract, Deliverable, Event, Murex MxML-Doc and Swift Confirmation & Payment templates
• Strong knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including services providers
• Good knowledge of MxML Exchange workflow and Interfaces.
• Good knowledge of XML using XSLT, Murex MSL and MxML format
• Experience with SQL and XSL
• Requirements Gathering & Documentation
Nice to havePre-trade workflow
unix and shell scripting
- English: Intermediate