SE-TA responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities, test coverage and open defect counts.)
SE-TA technician role plays an important part in our company's product/application development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product/application launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards across Product/Application Functionality, Performance and Security
You should be able to work in dynamic squads (Scrum Teams) delivering multiple sprint goals with speed, consistency and accuracy.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities within a scrum when working with Agile teams
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source and/or relevant tools
• Test data/Environment setup in-coordination with upstream/downstream teams
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Setup and execute nightly automated regression packs on daily builds
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products/application to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities, test coverage and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Must• Basic ONYX experience
• Good in Excel - V-lookups, Pivots, graphs etc.
• Ability to perform analysis and prepare details test cases in Excel/Word
• Manually execute test scripts and capture test results
• Able to create dashboards on test results
• • Murex 3.11 functional knowledge
• FX/MM product knowledge along with Trade processing confirmations, payments, settlements, static data etc.
• Good communication skills
• Good Excel & Documentation skills
• Agile experience
Nice to haveRISK
- English: Intermediate