The task will require hands on SysAdmin experience, understanding of the CI/CD pipeline, awareness of development technologies such as Java and Java Enterprise, and the ability to work within a restrictive environment (e.g. no direct root access).
This is a very challenging and exciting project whose goal is to enable full CI/CD SDLC automation.
Must• Advanced Linux SysAdmin and network administration knowledge, including bash scripting and related buitin commands
• Hands-on experience with RHEL 6 and RHEL 7 and comfortable with related hardware migrations
• Docker knowledge including moving to Docker
• Extensive experience with assisting development teams and streamlining their CI/CD pipeline
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD related technologies such as Puppet, TeamCity, GitHub, App Dynamics
- on-call support, production access L1/L2 support - the PRIMARY goal of the role is transitioning the pre-production environments to the latest technologies
Nice to have• Ability to assist with Java-based technologies including Spring and Java Enterprise
• Experience with Change Management (a.k.a. Release Management)
• Kubernetes and Pivotal are a plus
• Experience with Docker-based microservice architecture is a plus
• Experience with migration Docker to Azure is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent