Project is about supporting migration of environment to Win10 platform, analyzing the risks and gaps related to the ongoing process.
- Understanding the Physical PC / Laptop use cases and translating to which users can be virtualized vs. which remain on Physical
- Helping 'paint' the picture with the program to understand how much of the environment can be virtualized onto the virtual Windows Server offering we are currently rolling out
- Work across the satellite countries which are largely 'left behind' in transformations to understand constraints/dependencies
- Translate personal feedback from the business into hard requirements on the platform
- Create dashboards to support understanding of migration stages/blockers etc.
Must- minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Business Analysis
- Previous experience working on large transformation projects
- Financial experience preferable but not a necessity
- Excellent reporting skills (Tableau / PowerBI)
- Self-driven individual who can make this space 'their own' understanding and driving business requirements back into the program - Excellent requirement gathering skills
- Ability to display and use data in a repeatable, reportable manner for future reporting to save on manual tasks updates
- Highly proficient communicator, demonstrated experience in verbal and non-verbal presentations
- Management experience of small teams of resources (BA)
Nice to haven/a
- English: Upper-intermediate