• Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
• Participate and Lead requirements workshops, sometimes including a large number of business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
• Providing full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new components so that they can be successfully promoted from Development to UAT and ultimately into Production.
• Liaising with Testing team to schedule and execute regression test processes, and to create new regression test scripts as directed
• Plan and conduct impact analyses of functional changes
• Providing Level three support to globally located Support Teams investigating Production system issues with the applications.
1) Code deployment and technical assistance for MLC and MRA
2) Release Management of the Build with the Environment team
3) Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
4) Key liaison with Risk user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex
5) Validation of user requirements with the vendor
6) Configure the application as part of implementation
7) Assist in creation of test plan, test cases and test scripts for all test phases of a project
8) Perform System Testing & assist with UAT
9) Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex during initial project phases
10) Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues
11) Design & Build on-screen/ad-hoc reports requested by users
12) Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
Must5+ Years of relevant Murex Risk BA experience
Someone with strong Market or Credit Risk (or both) Knowledge and Business Analysis skills in Capital Markets domain
Experience on Murex 3.1 - VAR, MRL, MRA, MLC configuration and reports generated from these modules
• Significant understanding of financial concepts & risk management
• Should be able to effectively provide technical, execution & operation guidance to various sub-functions
• Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to discuss complex analytical ideas with non-technical colleagues in a meaningful way
• Demonstrate fantastic stakeholder management skills
• Good IT and computer skills, including knowledge of MS office
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency Derivatives,Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, FXMM, Fixed Income etc.
• Educational Qualification: A qualification from an Engineering College from reputed university / MCA (honours/ 1st class)/ MBA/CA
• Market Risk accreditation like FRM / PRMIA
Nice to haveFront to Back understanding of Murex platform
- English: Upper-intermediate