1. Automate the program reporting. This would involve validating with stakeholders what they find lacking in the current report delivery. With the feedback received, design and pilot the report process based on feedback. Work with Technology stakeholders, and existing automation and telemetry tooling to deliver an automation dashboard- with auto-loaded attributes (Project status, JIRA's automated, automated graph/chart development) the key drivers
Must- Excellent relationship and communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders and drive outcomes
- Consultancy or Institutional banking background, preferably having worked in a couple of locations (i.e outside of Poland);
- Excellent knowledge of technologies within Automation, IT infrastructure and application development and proven experience in digital leadership;
- Beginner to intermediate experience in strategy development.
- At least 5 years' experience in managing digital transformation PMO's including translating business issues into solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
- Result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
- Strong in analytical skills, excellent in planning and paying attention to details
- Advanced in Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and to cope with a rapidly changing environment
Nice to have Delivery focused and service oriented, always looking to go the extra mile
Pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and output-driven
Very organized with the ability to commit and prioritize tasks.
Comfortable with challenging the status quo and known for your can-do attitude
A great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
- English: Upper-intermediate