maintain and update project management controlling & reporting tools; deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committees
maintain documentation for projects, including tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
report on project performance and KPIs
cover all project administrative tasks like maintenance of SharePoints, ShareDrives, Shared Mailboxes, Distribution Lists, Chat Groups, etc.
manage all aspects related to set up of meetings, conference calls & video conferences, workshops
provide other PMO support to project managers such as vendor & contract management, cost management, resource management, travels organization.
Must• At least 2 years of similar professional experience (eg. PMO role/support for IT Projects).
• Ability to collect, consolidate and process data from different financial systems
• Advanced user level experience with MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills (incl. English skills)
• Excellent attention to details, accuracy and analytical mindset
• Data analysis technics
• Experience in communication to Program Management/Stakeholder level
Nice to haveKnowledge of IT terminology
Experience in financial area
- English: Upper-intermediate