PLC Siemens Simatic Sinumerik Software Developer - partial relocation to Oberkochen / Germany 1 year assignment, Bucharest
About the Project
Building metrology equipment for precision measurements for optical systems. The project scope is designing and implementing the PLC software that will control the mechatronics of the metrology equipment.
the team will be part of a larger team that is working for our client that is a leader in Integrated Circuits Lithography domain
PLC Siemens S7 1500, Simatic, Sinumerik
Opportunities for you
travel in The Netherlands and Germany for integration and deployment
Works in close co-operation with ASML and ZEISS colleagues from various other disciplines (software, mechatronics, electronics). The project consists of the development of PLC software and documentation for a Siemens S7 PLC that controls the MMDC system and interfaces with a Siemens S7 PLC running a test sequence for the Metrology tool at Zeiss.
The PLC software engineer is responsible for creating clear specifications, making efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software engineer.
The candidate needs to be familiar with the S7 platform and able to implement what the architect has designed.
There will be regular business trips to Oberkochen / Germany that over the course of a year do not exceed 50% of working time. Trip period and frequency depend on the employee's ability to communicate efficiently remotely and are established in an agreement between the employee and the client.
MustJob Requirements Simatic Expert
• Knowledge of the Siemens Simatic S7-1500F series PLC
• Knowledge of Sinumerik 840D
• Knowledge of safety programming (machine safety) is required
• A minimum of 5 years' experience at integrating solutions using earlier mentioned systems made by third parties is required
• Basic knowledge of Siemens Simatic HMI systems is preferred
• Pro-active, decisive, takes ownership
• Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
• Real team player with quality orientation.
• Good knowledge of English
Nice to haveGerman language, but it is optional
- English: Advanced/Fluent