The aim of this project is to offer a new advisory process client experience for two main client segments. With the new Advisory Process, clients can be advice fully digitally via tablet or screen sharing and the client experience will be improved. With the digitization, further efficiency can be achieved by relationship managers and all regulatory rewired information will be automatically gathered.
Furthermore, an initial, "robo advisory" will be implemented in the discretionary and advisory mandate area. The Robo Advisory shall be accessible for all channels. The project will support UI creation and back-end work on the application. As for the technology stack - we work on Angular5 and are going to migrate to Java 8 in near future.
The team we build is going to join existing 1 agile team located in Wroclaw and 2 agile teams Zurich. Teams we are building is going to have 8 team members located in our Wroclaw's office and another 2 in the client premise in Zurich. Apart from the Dev Team, QA Engineer and PM we are going to have Tech Leads and Requirements Engineers located in both offices. By doing that we want to make sure the communication and information flow goes as smooth as possible to allow our teams to focus on a proper development.
We want you to become a part of the team where the goal is not only to deliver software but also to create a transparent environment where your voice will be heard and you will know why we do things as we do.
• Elicitation, analysis, modeling and validation of data requirements and functional business requirements, conditions and priorities within a strategic application
• Direct contact with business and PO in terms of system requirements
• Owning and being the lead analyst on projects, ensuring the requirements and solution design are complete and valid
• Effort estimations and efficient planning of Requirements Engineering related tasks.
• Production and obtaining sign-off of requirements engineering deliverable (Interfaces Specifications, Use Cases, Use Case Model, Domain Object Model, Business Rule Specifications, Screen Specifications, Non Functional Requirements Specifications) on time and with high quality.
• Supporting key stakeholders in the Business, development, quality assurance and architecture teams with the aim to complete the project and deliver the product.
• Providing subject matter expertise and resolving issues that come up during the implementation and testing phases.
• Providing user training and support.
• Production and sign-off of standard requirements engineering deliverables (aBOM, data catalogue, Interface Specifications, Use Case Models, Use Cases, Business Rule Specifications, Screen Specifications, Non Functional Requirements Specifications, Project Requirements List) on time and with high quality
• Effort estimations and task planning for Requirements Engineering related project tasks
Must 5+ years in a similar role (business analysis, business engineering) in the financial industry
In-depth expertise in banking, finance, financial products, banking and advisory processes.
Good understanding of Software Development processes, preferable experience as a developer.
Clear, fast and precise thinker, able to quickly catch up with unfamiliar concepts.
Flexible mind set to be able to cope with a dynamic environment.
Fluency in English (spoken and written), German as a plus
Nice to have You should be a dynamic, results oriented individual who can handle an exciting environment and react quickly to changing client needs.
knowledge of OOP, software design principles and design patterns, UML
Proven experience on large projects, large systems, with large throughput, high performance.
UML hands-on experience with ability to model domain models or visualize dynamic flows. Idealy familiar with Enterprise Architect.
Practical SQL skills to be able to conduct data analysis if required.
Java reading. The ability to read and understand basic Java code helps to check the implemented business logic. Not required often but it helps to not need to rely on a developers free capactity.
UX/UI Design skills. Understanding what works in UI's and what doesn't.
Analytical mindset, not accepting mediocre concepts, spot flaws in the matrix and correct them.
Understanding portfolio theory and portfolio management processes.
Experience with legacy mainframe systems (OS/390, PL1, TSO) or no fear to learn it.
A large business analysis tool-belt with the understanding when to use which tools (use case modelling, business rule writing, user story writing, state diagrams, flow diagrams....)
Scrum Master experience
- English: Intermediate