The aim of this project is to offer a new advisory process client experience for two main client segments. With the new Advisory Process, clients can be advice fully digitally via tablet or screen sharing and the client experience will be improved. With the digitization, further efficiency can be achieved by relationship managers and all regulatory rewired information will be automatically gathered.
Furthermore, an initial, "robo advisory" will be implemented in the discretionary and advisory mandate area. The Robo Advisory shall be accessible for all channels. The project will support UI creation and back-end work on the application. As for the technology stack - we work on Angular5 and are going to migrate to Java 8 in near future.
The team we build is going to join existing 1 agile team located in Wroclaw and 2 agile teams Zurich. Teams we are building is going to have 8 team members located in our Wroclaw's office and another 2 in the client premise in Zurich. Apart from the Dev Team, QA Engineer and PM we are going to have Tech Leads and Requirements Engineers located in both offices. By doing that we want to make sure the communication and information flow goes as smooth as possible to allow our teams to focus on a proper development.
We want you to become a part of the team where the goal is not only to deliver software but also to create a transparent environment where your voice will be heard and you will know why we do things as we do.
- Unit/Integration Testing and helping with the deployment of UI related functionality
- Designing the UX
- Close cooperation with Product Owner and Scrum team during planning, review and retrospective sessions
- Running demos of the app to potential internal clients
- Understanding of REST.
- Automated tests (Karma, Jasmine).
- CSS precompilers like SASS and LESS.
- Proven strong knowledge of OOP, software design principles and design patterns.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and written/verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Experience in designing modern and responsive user interfaces.
Nice to have- Proven experience in large projects, large systems, with large throughput, high performance.
- Vast experience in implementing third-party integrations, such as social integrations, analytics, etc.
- Banking know-how: Financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, Advisory Process.
- English: Advanced/Fluent