Implementation of solutions around reimagining and delivering a solution for the Sourcing, Ingestion, and Visualization of PE Funds performance data
Role will need-
• At least eight years of experience in Capital Markets, Investment management
• Strong understanding of Investment performance analytics (esp. Private Equity & Balance sheet driven performance) and how to ingest, transform, calculate, breakdown and view/visualize such metrics
• Capacity to work with business, compliance, technology and architecture teams in deriving requirements to reimplement a solution for the sourcing, cleansing, processing and visualization of Funds UPC (Underlying Portfolio Company) and Investor performance data
• Articulate requirements and work closely with client DnA (Data & Analytics) team
• Understanding existing solutions of the client and form strategies to implement new solutions offering a far less time consuming and accurate process
• Interacting with business users and DnA team lead in designing and building a solution which is clean, efficient and future proofed
• Interacting with internal IT teams and drive the initiative to successful transition
• Interacting with vendor teams where new component of the stack are proposed to understand intricacies of the software and come out with solutions to provide business benefits
• Participate in all project related activities with regards to requirements gathering, planning, implementation, as well as system & user acceptance testing.
• Responsible for end user training and ensuring the required knowledge transfer to key team members is set in place
• Participate and coordinate with key stakeholders during System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing project phases
• Identify system functionality and act as a focal point, coordinate with team members, and liaise with all stakeholders regarding subject related matters.
• Conceptualize solutions for the requirements raised by business teams and coordinate with other stakeholders to deliver them
• Come out with test scenarios to check the functionalities delivered by the solution and actively participate with the testing teams and business stakeholders to comprehensively test the solution
• Act as a subject matter expert within the team for domain and system related initiatives
• Will act as a lead to plan and execute the project within timelines & budget
• It is required that the candidate should have good knowledge of SDLC and Project management process
Must• Good presentation, coordination and communication skills
• Understanding of IT systems and ability to translate business requirements into quality deliverables.
• Proven delivery skills in requirement gathering and analysis
• Be accustomed to dealing with imprecise and incomplete specifications and refining these until a definitive requirement is found
• Good understanding of ETL and Data cleansing and validation concepts
• Good data modeling and SQL skills, ability to design and be involved in implementing and populating complex yet clean data schemas.
• Maintain productive and collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders listed above. Key attributes of each relationship include:
• Mutual respect
• Strong ability to influence & lead internal teams, to deliver ongoing initiatives
• Manage relationships with internal control functions
• University degree in Economics/Commerce / Business Administration /MIS/IT/Computer Science
• At least 8 years of experience in banks/ consulting firms/ IT companies as well as system implementation around core data systems.
Nice to haveLanguages: Mandarin (Advantage but not required)
• Python Scripting
• Transact/SQL, PL/SQL
• Alteryx, Informatica, Tableau, Qlik View or other data aggregation / Visualization tools
• Professional qualifications involving DMBOK and BABOK
• Experience in Private Equity Funds Management processes and systems
- English: Advanced/Fluent