Operational Team Lead EMEA PTAC, Bucharest
Reporting to a Senior Manager in the Client's Technical Assistance Center for EMEA the Operational Team Lead will be responsible for managing a team of engineers within the Client's Networks Primary Technical Assistance Center organization in EMEA.
This leader will need to build strong working relationships with the Advanced Technical Support teams in EMEA.
• Manage a local team of level 1 and level 2 engineers.
• Contribute to development and directly implement the global JTAC strategy.
• Define and Document career plan for the engineers to facilitate the development of technical talent through a structured program aligned with the current and future business needs.
• Retention and development of top talent is a key requirement.
• Develop people and take action to keep the employees engaged, motivated and highly productive.
• Proactively recognize and resolve conflicts and people issues as they arise.
• Develop strong partnerships with Client's Customer Services teams.
• Actively provide necessary on-the-job coaching to PTAC engineers to prepare the team to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Define strategies to optimize the utilization of the resources available while consistently delivering high quality service.
• Develop, promote and drive the team to meet or exceed the objectives for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Engage with team to work with customers and Juniper peers, to deliver a remarkable customer experience.
• Manage engineers to coordinate and execute on high-profile escalations providing all necessary assistance to Customer and Sales teams.
• Encourage teamwork and sharing of best practices and technical knowledge within the JTAC organization.
• Manage workload within the team, and drive continuous improvement in case handling, in line with the company's TL9000 requirements.
• Develop excellent working relationships with the managers from the Juniper TAC organization and customer services teams.
• Partner with other managers to highlight and work on addressing issues that affect the JTAC organization globally.
• Contribute in CS or cross-functional project teams to drive improvements of service delivery processes and/or products.
• Develop deep understanding of the team KPIs and factors that impact them. Analyze reports, develop and implement necessary improvements, measure the outcomes.
• Assist with the technical resolution of service requests in the PTAC, ensuring SR closure targets are met.
Must• Demonstrable experience managing in customer facing role in IT, Networking or Telecommunications industries.
• Strong data communications related technical background
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to manage under stressful conditions
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work in a matrix organization.
• Open-minded, analytical and critical thinker.
• Ability to influence and manage change, and drive process improvements.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent English language communication skills - written and verbal.
• Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and to manage stakeholders.
• Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong ability to manage conflicting priorities and to multi-task.
• Mindful of regional and global, strategic goals, while designing local improvements.
• Team player, customer-focused and results oriented.
Nice to haveteam leader who has technical (background preferably with Juniper background or enterprise/ datacenter technical background
- English: Intermediate