– Troubleshoot and solve incidents / Incident management and Hadoop troubleshooting
– Act as Problem Manager
– Monitor and analyze performance issues
– Work with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure
– Provide Hadoop Support for application development and production support teams
– Cluster administration using Cloudera Manager
– CDH issue resolution and cluster management
– Ensure compliance with operational / change management guidelines
– Implement and support the Enterprise Hadoop environment.
– Design, manage capacity, and set-up clusters.
– Kerberos administration, AD Integration of clusters
– Work closely with infrastructure, network, database, business intelligence and application teams to ensure the cluster and its applications are highly available and performing within agreed on service levels.
– Implement concepts of Hadoop eco system such as YARN, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Impala, Sqoop, Flume, Pig and Hive.
Must– Linux scripting knowledge and ability to enhance where necessary
– Setup, configuration, and security implementation for Hadoop clusters using Kerberos.
– Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and performance.
– Manage and analyze Hadoop log files.
– HDFS support and maintenance.
– Develop and document best practices
– Oracle Database to enable Cloudera Manager and Services datastores
– Working knowledge of JIRA (Scrum)
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate