About the Project
For the development of the next generation of ADAS Software used in premium cars of a major German OEM we are looking for candidates that will be implementing functionalities in C++ related to one or more of the following areas of Autonomous Driving: Driving Strategy, Localization, Road and driver models, Prediction and Trajectory Planning and others.
Project consists of multiple Large Scale Scrum Teams with 8-10 people each, who work in close collaborations with customer.
• Become part of a Large Scale Scrum team, being responsible for the development of at least one functional area of ADAS
• Even as a Working Student you can take responsibility and work with us closely together - we will be glad to treat you as a reliable part of the team, working in a professional manner
• You will deal with all types of issues related to ADAS features not working as they should - Don't be afraid of debugging software components and complex algorithms. They will only be used in real cars on real roads.
• You will get support from our senior team members, seasoned developers with a strong ADAS background. All you will need to do is: learn
Must• You are a student of Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics or similar study program
• You have experience and solid understanding of C++ (11, 14) and OOP!
• You are not afraid of maths! Ideally you possess a good maths background (any of the following areas are beneficial: probability theory, stochastic and statistic, mathematical modelling of dynamical systems, motion planning and control)
• You have experience with at least one of the following areas: HD Maps & Localization, Computer Vision, Driving Strategy, Object Detection & Tracking, Trajectory Planning, Sensors (LiDAR, Radar, Ultrasound, Infrared) or automotive Testing & Validation on test cars
• You are result-oriented, able to work independently and ideally have a track record of relevant extra-curricular activities
• You are curious to work on innovative and latest technologies in ADAS and Automotive
• English & German: very good communication skills, at least intermediate+ (B2.2)
Nice to have• Additional programming languages (e.g. Python, Lua, Java) and have experience with Matlab
• You have a good understanding of the SW Development Lifecycle and current processes (V-Modell, Test driven development, dynamic/static code analysis, SCRUM)
• You have first experience with Automotive (Autosar, Vector Tool Chain, Functional Safety according ISO26262 or SOFIT)
• You already have experience with ROS, ideally with ROS 2
• Ideally you have created already your own self-driving vehicle / quadrocopter / other platform and can show us a live demo
- German: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||AUTOSAR Adaptive SW Architect / Expert||Muenchen, DE|
|C/C++||Developer (C++)||Muenchen, DE|
|C/C++||Senior Developer (C++)||Muenchen, DE|
|C/C++||Tech-Lead (C++)||Muenchen, DE|
|C/C++||C++ Developer with Algorithm Development||Muenchen, DE|
|C/C++||Development Team Lead(Sub-PO)||Muenchen, DE|