Our client requires a delivery team to join an ongoing, greenfield, software project to replace a commodities trading and risk management platform focused on metals. The project is likely to run for over 2 years. Our team will be based at the client's head office in Baar, Switzerland and at our offices in Krakow, Poland or in Bucharest, Romania.
Our delivery team will have 30 people across both sites, comprising: backend developers, frontend developers, scrum masters, quality assurance engineers, technical architects, user experience and visual design experts.
We will use Java 8 and Spring boot at the backend, React and Typescript at the frontend, manual testing to run functional and non-functional testing, and Selenium to perform regression testing. Additionally the following technologies will be in use - Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice architecture, Messaging (Rabbit MQ), Elastic Search, Mobx, GraphQL/Apollo, React Native for iOS and Atlassian toolkit.
• Participate in requirements clarification and sprint planning sessions
• Design technical solution
• Writing unit and integration tests
• Support QA teammates in acceptance process
• Coach/mentor new joiners
• Define best practices
Must• Minimum 2 years experience in React AND Typescript
• Minimum 5 years experience in Front-End Development
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Familiar with Agile
Nice to have• Mobx
• GraphQL / Apollo
• React Native for iOS
• Any Java experience would also be a plus
• Experience with CTRM / concentrates / refined metals
- English: Upper-intermediate