You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team which is managing and developing an application for one of the largest traders in the world.
There are good opportunities to develop in different areas. The team is highly skilled and will provide a great opportunity to expand your knowledge.
We need enthusiastic fast learners to join us and learn with the team.
A greater opportunity to develop your skills and learn in a highly skilled team.
The project is a long term one and developing and expanding fast. It will support significant development and change within the future, expecting to expand the existing application by 3-4 times. You will be working in one of the most influential trading houses in the world.
- Issue or Incident resolution
- End to End User Support
- Working on Change Request and enhancements
- EOD & Batch support / monitoring
- Market Data uploads and Support
- Support on Upstream and Downstream data processing
- OSP Monitoring and Support
- Trade Life Cycle Workflow Monitoring and Support
Must- 1 to 5 years of Technical development or Support experience on Murex , Pre Trade and Post Trade Workflow Development and Support, Market Data
- Sound understanding of the Murex application
- Functional areas preferred: Commodity, rates and FX
- Sound knowledge on XML, XSLT, MXML Pre Trade and Post Trade, SQL, Oracle, Unix commands & scripting
- Sound knowledge on Downstream and Up-Stream Interface Support
Most importantly a strong will to learn and great communication skills.
Nice to have- Good understanding of Murex - Front to Back
- Understanding or Programing knowledge on Datamart Reporting & Simulation Views
- English: Advanced/Fluent