Autonomous driving is a significant challenge for scientists, developers, the automotive industry, and humanity in general. This technology influences real changes in the world; it can affect our attitude to private property, free up the time that we spend driving and speed up travel. It is a prime chance to change the world and bring driving safety to the next step in its evolution.
A huge amount of real recorded data from the car required to provide an appropriate level of testing ADAS / AD functionality. We are going to deliver end-to-end simulation capabilities for functional development by providing photorealistic 3D environments, traffic agents, ready-to-use scenarios and scenario alternation mechanisms, pre-defined sensor models and services to develop the proprietary ones.
We are working on an internal solution, which is going to become a part of a bigger platform for Autonomous Driving level 4/5 functions development.
- Participation in the development of cloud-based simulator pipeline;
- Be open-minded, always interested in new technologies;
- Analyze business requirements, communicate with clients and internal stakeholders on requirements clarification;
- Define user stories for implementation;
- Develop functional requirements, confirm these with the business and development team;
- Support Development and QA activities on requirement clarification, business domain knowledge, etc.;
- Proactively propose better solutions to fit the business needs if identified in the analysis stage.
Must- Solid experience as a System/Functional Analyst;
- Experience in development;
- Fundamentals of Mathematics / Statistics;
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, UML);
- System/Business Process Modelling experience;
- Requirements specification and documentation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Understanding of cloud solution;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Experience with Agile practices;
- Spoken and written English at the upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Good communication skills and team-work.
Nice to have- Experience in working in the automotive industry;
- Understanding of functional safety aspects in automotive or equivalent;
- Experience in embedded system development;
- Understanding of software architecture principles;
- Business Process Modelling experience;
- Business Analysis Tools: experience with any of the market-leading analysis tools like Rational Rose, Doors NG.
- English: Upper-intermediate