Automation Engineer for DevOps or SDN/NFV solutions, Bucharest
About the Project
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation strategy.
The main components are Python, Ansible, Robot Framework and Jenkins. It also incorporates event-buses such as RabbitMQ and open standards such as YAML, JSON. OpenStack is used as Virtual Infrastructure Manager.
Opportunities for you
Career growth in the new Data Networking technologies based on network virtualization and SDN.
• Solution creation / project execution. This will be remote development resources working at the direction of Juniper OR onsite consultants responsible for capturing customer requirements and defining high-level designs as a part of a customer project. This could also be delivering projects such as VNF On-boarding.
• Support for Juniper Customer solutions. This needs to be high-touch support in recognition of the subscription fees and Juniper's incentive to maintain renewals. Support is using standard Juniper Technical Assistance Center ("JTAC") processes, tools and SLAs. This will include investigating, documenting and resolving software bugs.
• Network Automation
• Agile Processes such as Scrum
• Git software repository skills
• Open Source software such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework, RabbitMQ
• Programing Languages such as Python, SQL, etc.
• Virtualization such as VMs, Docker, Kubernetes
• Fluent in English
Nice to haveLinux Admin
Network Virtualization such as NFV, SDN
VNF on-boarding and testing
Hands-on practice using OpenStack
Juniper Products such as MX, EX, SRX, Contrail, etc.
- English: Advanced/Fluent