The work being undertaken relates to Mulitple CSA, Limits, Exposures for tactical remediation, projects and existing BAU."
You will work both business users, operation support and developers to understand requirements and develop the appopriate test approach to verify the outcome by execution of various test types & test phases.
Test documentation is required to be written, such as (but not limited to):- test plan, test cases, test completion reports.
Maintain and Enhance exisiting test SQL libraries and automated process, and regression test suite using good test practices.
Defect Management across all areas of the lifecyle including regular triage meetings. "
MustEssential - Mandatory:
• 7+ years' Test Analyst experience
• Mandatory. Deep dive into large volumes of data comparison/ validation
• Solid understanding of Test Phases, Type of testing to be undertaken & be to perform them. Risk gate assessments for entry & exit criteria's. Test outputs - plan, cases, results, sign off reports.
• Ability to automate processes where appropriate
• Solid SQL skills
• Moderate level of automation scripting knowledge using any leading langualge tool. Since PYTHON is used in project, good to have Python knowledge. If not Python, experience on other tools is also fine
• Knowledge and experience in testing Traded Risk Management systems
• Risk IT experience - mandatory to have good understanding & experience of Credit / Market Risks: (Experience in Credit risk is more important)
a. Credit Risks/Limits
c. Greeks (Delta/Gamma/Theta/Rho ")
• Knowledge and experience of different types of bonds (Fixed Income) and how each type of bond works
• Knowledge of financial instruments, derivatives and equities
Nice to have:
Experience in Capital/Global Markets:
• Financial products knowledge
c. Derivatives - Futures, Forwards, Options, IRS, CDS
• Knowledge how Valuation works
Nice to haveAgile
- English: Advanced/Fluent