Financial Services B2B Marketing Manager, London
• Create, track, and improve lead generation campaigns.
• Organize approach to key industry events, working with the corporate event team to efficiently execute.
• Work with our key client account management teams to drive account-based marketing initiatives.
• Support the development of our thought leadership position and value proposition, and communicate those concepts in a variety of materials and activities to generate demand and increase market share.
• Work in partnership with Social Media Manager to plan and maintain social media presence for the financial services business line.
• Develop and manage marketing budgets, ensuring marketing projects are on time and within scope
• Track success and continually measure effectiveness of marketing programs; report results to executive management and stakeholders
• This role is an important part of the wider Marketing team, and the B2B Marketing Manager will be required to be involved with other general marketing activities on an as-needed basis.
Must• B2B marketing experience
• Interest in and appetite to learn about Financial Services and technology
• Strong project management skills, with experience in planning and producing marketing programs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to have• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Team player
- English: Native