Regular Test Engineer, Dnipro
About the Project
Cloud BigData platform, aimed to collect, arrange and analyze telemetrics data from enterprise equipment.
The main purpose of the project is to support engineers and customers to display through user friendly UI data from High Voltage Direct Current substations, help to analyze system faults, disturbances and fault conditions.
Our team is distributed among Ukraine and France, having core team in Dnipro.
We are using latest technologies like Java 11, SpringBoot, Kafka, Ignite, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Docker, DTR, AWS, NodeJS, Angular 8, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Artifactory
Opportunities for you
participate in multi-year project for one of the biggest companies in the World and contribute to the platform that will change work experience and results of energy grid engineers across the globe. Potential grow into test automation area.
• Actively participate in requirements grooming process (analysis and estimation) through day-to-day collaboration with the project team;
• Test cases preparation;
• Testing of web application - UI and back-end testing using different approaches;
• Defects reporting and tracking;
• Close cooperation with QA/DEV/PM/UI Designer;
• Data testing, performance measurements;
Must• At least 2 years in web applications testing;
• Strong understanding of development and testing processes;
• English (spoken Intermediate level or higher);
• Analytical thinking;
• Good communication skills;
Nice to have• Expand and maintain Test Automation frameworks;
• Performance testing;
• Messaging (Kafka);
• Cloud (AWS, Azure), Docker;
• Security (OAuth2);
- English: Upper-intermediate