- Order management system - handling trade orders from different client facing components and various flows. Dealing with set of derivatives like options, swaps or complex structured products.
Team is having agile approach and well defined Software Development Life Cycle we are running cross functional feature teams that are able to deliver whole business features no matter the stack involved.
From technology perspective projects are heavily test driven J2EE applications running distributed. Technologies used are also varying a lot: Cucumber, Confluence, Jira, TeamCity, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Oracle DB, etc.
• Be highly committed to create world class automation for regression and feature testing
• Identify areas for test automation improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics
• Cooperate with QA Manager in elaboration, introduction and facilitation of automation processes and automation practices in context of various delivery streams
• Client facing activities
• Help with reporting on different level, suited to audience, frequency and purpose.
• Help the QA team to unleash full potential
• Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner
• Participate in developing and maintaining good working relationships with peers in product development, project management and client services
• Running manual tests when the test automation is not needed or there is no such purpose – depends on release (20-50% of the time)
Must• Proven QA BDD test case creation
• Experience with test automation projects
• Selenium automation tool
• English - advanced (fluent verbal communications with English speaking customers)
• Perfect knowledge of various delivery models and understanding of their benefits and applicability.
• Perfect communication skills
• Good knowledge of testing standards (like ISTQB)
• Basic Java knowledge
Nice to have• Ability to extend automation framework through writing Java classes would be biggest asset
• Experience in financial services (FI, EQ, OTC, reference data)
- English: Intermediate