We are seeking candidates to join our growing UX team in Shanghai. The role will require you to support our customer in the design, development and integration of high-performance audio, entertainment, information and communication systems, and to fulfill their expectations regarding outstanding iteration design, lean specification documentation and constant improvement.
As a UX Expert, you will create product concepts, benchmark existing cluster and infotainment systems, define and gather requirement for new products and services. You will work with our different locations worldwide, with a strong focus on collaboration with Germany.
- Determine scenarios and use cases for new products and services in mobility,
- Identify and optimize workflows, information architecture and data flows
- Develop conceptual ideas for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for the international market
- Serve as an interface between the customer and the software development team
- Work with an interdisciplinary team that includes other UX experts, designers, software developers and project management people
Must- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in cognitive and/or experimental psychology or human factors engineering or human-computer interaction (HCI) is desired.
- Experience in determining usage scenarios for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for different car manufacturers
- Working experience in technical writing, requirements engineering, business analyst positions or similar
- Knowledge in usability, interaction design and user experience including developing concepts, scenarios and rapid prototyping
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large intercultural groups at all levels of a client organization
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Very good English level
- Native Chinese speaker
Nice to have- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Basic programming knowledge or proven ability to work on technical / functional side
- Experience in working with agile methodology, e.g. Scrum
- Experience in conducting usability expert analysis and usability testing
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams)
- Familiarity with NHTSA guidelines and the European Statement of Principles on HMI
- English: Upper-intermediate