- Preparation of screen design for target integration including color management and quality control.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Produce design prototypes and design specifications
- Working with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, human factors, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
MustMasters degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- At least three years of user interface design experience.
- Work experience of user interface design.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of embedded systems
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Experience with 3D visualization (Cinema 4D).
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
Fluent in Chinese, both speaking and writing
Demonstrated ability to define and describe complex transactional interfaces
Tools: Adobe Suite
Nice to haveExperience in Automotive Industry
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
International and multi-cultural business experience
- English: Intermediate