Challenging and exciting position as a Technical SEO Expert in our client's Wroclaw team providing solutions for the global web platform of the Bank. Focus of this role is to collaborate closely with the business, use the SEO tools and techniques and define requirements for the development team to constantly improve the search ratings of the pages hosted on the domain.
We are looking for a technical SEO specialist to take the lead on technical SEO enhancements, quality assurance and bug fixes on external facing websites and applications. This includes cross-functional coordination to ensure our platforms are SEO-friendly, and strict governance to establish measures so that site releases do not negatively impact the SEO programs.
2. A key role in developing anomaly detection techniques to ensure the high quality and validity of our SEO setup.
3. The responsibility to oversee the implementation of technical SEO recommendations in key local markets and global websites.
4. A key role to contribute to the technical SEO roadmap and take the necessary actions so it is successfully delivered.
5. Ownership of information architecture, navigation and page layout, in coordination with Business requirements and in alignment with best practices
6. A project management function on technical SEO projects, including site migrations and new sites launches.
Must• Technical SEO experience at an established brand or agency
• Experience in carrying out technical SEO audits independently
• Ability to communicate complicated technical SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization
• Proven successful track record of implementing SEO in a global environment, with a positive impact on traffic and revenue
• Great understanding of CMS platforms and web servers. Great understanding of information architecture, usability and user experience.
• Fluency in English (oral/written), other languages are a plus.
Nice to have• Expert knowledge of Google's SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Lighthouse, Pagespeed Insights, Structured data testing tool etc.
• Experienced with industry-standard SEO tools including but not limited to Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Semrush, Search Metrics, Conductor, Brightedge, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Moz.
• Previous experience of Adobe AEM and other Adobe Experience Cloud applications a bonus.
• Prior project management experience would be a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent