The project is building a bespoke application to manage a series of complex infrastructure and application changes required in the event of separation event. The application will be cloud hosted and cover several Global Markets applications.
• Provide technical and functional expertise to a cross-functional engineering team.
• Work with a near real time, distributed, event-driven system.
• Frontend and backend components design, detailed technical design, development, unit testing, implementation and maintenance
• Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with cross-functional teams
• Developing and enhancing product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
• Ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
• Must have strong verbal and written communication with proven ability to manage stakeholders at various levels.
Must• 5-8+ years of experience as Java Developer
• Strong DevOps experience
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Good knowledge in Software design patterns;
• TDD approach, desire to produce quality, well tested production ready code
Key technological focus:
• Java Core
Nice to have• Prior experience in investment banking, capital markets is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent