Team: - 3 team members (Software Engineers, Business Analyst and Data Analyst) working out of India, Poland and Switzerland
- Multiple (30+) Stakeholders based in various CS locations.
1 - Project methodology: We use Agile project methodology and Test Driven Methodology; We follow ITIL principles
Opportunities: Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment. Working with ServiceNow which has been chosen the most innovative platform of the year 2018 by Forbes Magazine.
• You get the chance to become part of a specialized and highly motivated ServiceNow team and to build and maintain positive relationships with many different teams such as product owners, internal customers, application owners & vendors in order to identify solutions and drive positive change.
• You drive continuous service improvement initiatives including process optimization, automation via scripts and other innovations.
• You support creation of DevOps tool chain interfaces with ServiceNow (namely ServiceNow scripting parts)
• You deliver valuable input into the GCTO 2020 Strategy, which is building a complete set of end-to-end Services based on ServiceNow and various integrations via MidServer and cloud based orchestration tools.
Must• A Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
• You can learn on how to work with ServiceNow MidServers and maintain its infrastructure.
• You have experience in handling Databases.
• You act as technical lead for other engineers, provide technical support and guidance.
• You bring experience in designing, deploying, and supporting automated ETL jobs for a variety of Data Source types.
• You can support and maintain data import definitions and transform maps within ServiceNow.
• You possess analytical & logical thinking skills as well as effective communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English. You are a self-starter, one who embraces change quickly and willing to participate in a highly collaborative environment.
• Optional: You have experience with administering Windows Servers.
• Optional: Experience in PERL scripting.
- English: Upper-intermediate