• Be focused on testability, robustness, and performance.
• Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team (AST).
• Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
• Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Handle technical communications with Internal & External Partners to understand client's systems or APIs.
• Work with deployment & support teams and resolve any level issues with the environment.
• Experience of working "AGILE + DevOps" process management methodology.
• Knowledge about various test method & corresponding tools like Selenium, WebDriver, Jasmine, MS Test, NUnit, TestNG etc.
• Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Test Driven Development.
Nice to have• Experience with ServiceNow platform engineering/testing.
- English: Advanced/Fluent