Technologies used in NGA:
- 100% Scala using Functional Programming (FP),
- Event Driven Architecture with Kafka as event store and Kafka Streams for event streaming,
- Reactive streams for streaming data over HTTP: Akka HTTP/Streams,
- Non-blocking concurrency: Akka, Monix,
- FP abstractions: Cats,
- Developed by several teams using Kanban.
elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
- CSS3 (LESS, SASS)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be able to work in multicultural work environment
- Open minded and able to quickly learn new technologies and paradigms
Nice to have- Yarn
- Babel, Webpack
- React Testing Libraries
- Material UI
- Spring framework
- Experience with Yaml, Json and Xml (Xsd)
- Experience of working with Agile development practices and tools e.g. Scrum, JIRA, GIT, TDD, CI/CD, Jenkins.
- English: Intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|