As a part of strategic program assuming usage of client applications by Japanese head-quarter, we participate in a large scale infrastructure renovation and transformation project. We are looking for an ambitious person to assume responsibility for hiring and farther management of a group of engineers of various specializations. Successful candidate is expected to work closely with project managers on a client side. There is high probability of initial visit to London, subsequent visits during project execution phase are also probable.
• Project estimation, planning, execution control and reporting
• Financial modeling
• Communication with customer
• Preparation project metrics
• Pre-sale activities support - work in close cooperation with sales teams in developing proposal documents
Must• Project management (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum). At least 3 years of managing projects with 8+ people. PMI/Agile certificate is a plus
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills. Advance oral/written English
• Self-starter, Independence
• Analytical thinking
Nice to haveSystem administration and support background is a big plus.
Experience in financial domain, capital markets is a plus.
- English: Advanced/Fluent