- Raising, manage and monitoring the following requests for IMAC activities
- Builds a relationship with the Business Streams to understand their priorities and communicate to the Service Delivery teams the business demand and escalates issues that would prevent delivery.
- Manage priority and project related requests to the agreed timescales with regular reporting and updates.
- Suggest changes for enhancement to the tools, workflow, process and reporting.
- Investigate issues/ bugs found within the service request workflow
- Assist in reconciliation efforts to manage the local hardware inventory
Must- - Minimum 5+ years of experience in supporting and managing Wintel / Unix Administration along with knowledge of DB like Oracle/SYBASE/MSSQL in an enterprise environment
- You have a good knowledge of IT infrastructure including Servers, Storage and Network.
- You have a good knowledge of Data Centers and how they relate to Servers and Storage
- You understand the processes required to install, change, move and decommission hardware.
- You have good interpersonal skills as the role involves coordinating various resources and communicating clearly to Service Delivery teams, the Customers and Senior Management
- You have good working experience with MS Excel to an intermediate level (pivot tables etc).
- A confident communicator who can explain technology to non-technical audiences and understand need of clients and translating this into products and services
Nice to have- a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- English: Advanced/Fluent