The team implements global File Transfer configurations for the bank globally.
The team integrates closely with other partner teams such as Managed File Transfer Support and Networks.
The team's goal is to ensure timely implementation of file transfer configurations in a global environment and also to provide support for the customers through the different test cycles.
• You will also provide configuration related support for MFT file transfers definitions and accompanies the customers through the different test cycles.
• The successful applicant will be part of the Swiss Managed File Transfer Coordination team, but will act on a global level..
• Working hours will usually reside within standard office time, but on call duties can happen if required.
• The successful candidate must have an excellent track record on file transfer technologies, Solaris/Redhat/Windows server platform and [skills needed for automation and telemetry].
MustMust have at least 3 to 5+ years experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
• A university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications or equivalent work experience in an Information Technology field.
• Already worked with a File Transfer application (e. g. Axway Secure Transport, RepliWeb Managed File Transfer)
• Strong in Solaris 10, RHEL 6.x+, Windows Server
• Worked in a large environment supporting file transfer technologies
Nice to haveBasic understanding
o Network, DNS, failover etc principals
o Security principals, encryption standards
Familiarity with ITIL Concepts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in IT Infrastructure Engineering
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (Web Administrator )- GANS||Zurich, CH|