Your responsibilities will include:
Requirement-gathering, architecting and designing extremely large-scale data system.
Developing software systems and micro-services in Python/C++.
Integrating state-of-the-art open source software and technologies.
Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate our data enrichment process.
Developing and architecting next generation monitoring platform for data guarding, data governance.
Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management team.
Must1. Python: 3+ years experiences with python. Minimum 2 year experience for python 3.
2. Software development/devops experiences in industry: 3 years
3. Good software development skill, write testable, maintainable code, OOP, write unit tests.
4. Understand data structure, time and space complexity of algorithms.
5. Master Linux Shell, SQL language, regular expression, git.
6. Excellent English communication: Oral and Writing
7. Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics.
8. Multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment ability.
Nice to have1. C++, at least 3 year
2. Perl, at least 3 year
3. Automation tool implementation experience
4. Big data processing and machine learning experience
5. Operation experience on data generation and monitoring
6. Financial data knowledge
- English: Upper-intermediate