• Core requirement; is a motivated, self-directed individual that is driven and eager.
• You will lead and assist with migration activities for building our VDI infrastructure along with other associated and related tasks.
• You will have excellent communication skills and work effectively between numerous teams for the purposes of fixing complex issues, reporting problems to project leaders, dealing with business or senior managers or invoking vendor support arrangements.
• You have a keen eye for detail and will offer deep technical insight into vendor optimizations and best practices around performance enhancements, security, monitoring and other features to enhance the environment you're building out.
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
• Contribute to the functional testing, QA and failover testing of the new platform.
• Authoring and updating infrastructure, support and procedures documentation.
• Flexibility to work weekend and evening is required, whilst not a frequent occurrence we do expect your dedication to extend beyond the 9-5 when needed.
Musto Citrix XenDesktop 7.15, PVS 7.15, Netscaler 11, Windows Server 2012/2016, troubleshooting, build and deliver experience a must.
o Minimum 5+ years' experience supporting a large (200+ Server) Citrix Environment
o Must have experience in upgrade and migration of VDI in a large complex environment.
o Understanding of installation of physical hardware in the datacenter (cabling, subnets, routing).
o Understanding and experience of App-V application streaming, Vmware hypervisor and Appsense
o Strong knowledge of the following:
• Citrix XenDesktop 7.6-7.15
• Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS)
Nice to have- analytical, logical, assertive and result-oriented
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail.
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in IT Infrastructure Engineering
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (Web Administrator )- GANS||Zurich, CH|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (Windows server installations)||Zurich, CH|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (Windows)||Zurich, CH|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (MQ Configuration)||Zurich, CH|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (Linux, Solaris, Windows server installations)||Zurich, CH|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (Virtual Platform)||Zurich, CH|
|IT Infrastructure Engineering||System Administrator (Filetransfer configuration)||Zurich, CH|