Digital Project Manager, Morristown, US, New Jersey
About the Project
Digital Project manager role
Campaign Delivery team- 9 team members
MS Project. Microsoft Office Suite
Opportunities for you
Great culture and environment. Everyone on the team loves working for the manager
• Provide strategic guidance and best practices to brands for marketing campaign planning and execution
• Oversee campaign initiation through coordination with internal and external stakeholders
• Identify dependencies / gaps in the plan and provide guidance to address identified risks
• Identify and document spend across all channels for the campaign / tactics
• Approve metadata requests to ensure accurate and meaningful measurement.
• Coordinate with Account Management team to ensure complete alignment across team
• Manage deliverables across vendors and internal cross functional teams to ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy
• Provide oversight on the channel development activities
• Ensure quality assurance process and deliverables meet all end-to-end and other functional testing requirements to ensure that the launch matches the customer expectations and is error proof
• Develop and manage Communication Plan with management and key stakeholders.
• Escalate any potential risks to Multichannel Services team with recommendation on mitigation
• Ensure campaign goals/ KPIs are defined (during requirements gathering phase) tracked (during development phase) and measured.
• Engage with key resources (e.g. Privacy, Compliance, Legal, IT) on an as needed basis
• Work with the Campaign Quality Assurance Manager to proactively monitor the campaign tactics to ensure that they are operating as expected.
Must• Understand business objectives / strategic imperatives to enable delivery of optimal marketing solutions
• Identify opportunities for process improvement / enhancement and provide suggestions to optimize
• Develop and manage integrated project plan (in MS Project) for all vendors and internal activities.
Nice to haveEnthusiastic personality with willingness to work in a large team
- English: Native