We are building two new Krakow-based teams - FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 30 people and currently based in London and India.
Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor's oversight & evidencing. Single '1 stop shop' dashboard, maintaining c.40 controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
o Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
MustYou have at least 3+ years of experience with Software Development
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 8, Spring Boot Admin, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
- Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 5-7, HTML5, CSS3
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit & BDD
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
Nice to havePrior experience in Front Office development
- English: Upper-intermediate