IT Helpdesk, Kiev
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming work order system (telephone, voice mail, e-mail and in person) requests to assist users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other related technologies
• Interviews users to collect information about the problem and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error/problem
• Sets-up computers, phone system, software and peripheral equipment for new company hires
• Sets-up users on network and provide user name and password access to specified systems
• Trains users on software
• Assists with Network Administration including connections, hardware and programming configuration, based on vendors Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, IBM
• Utilizes particular technical skills in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and server management / maintenance
• Optimizes site connectivity, desktop performance and user experience (daily complaints now)
Must• Operating Systems: Windows 7 and Windows 8/10
• Software Applications: MS Office 2010, MS Office 2013/16, GoToAssist, Symantec Backup Exec, etc.
• Hardware: Identify systems components and assemble functional systems, develop and implement preventative maintenance plans, configure data storage devices, optimize memory, use meters and lab tools, knowledge of and practice lab safety precautions
• Network: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN, DOS, MS Remote Desktop Connection
Nice to have.
- English: Intermediate