Our Client's three independent authorities (registration, financial regulatory and courts) ensure that the business-friendly environment operates in line with international best practice that is recognized by major financial centres across the world.
The project aims to provide design, development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance and enhancement services for the Market Disclosure Platform.
Our Client's financial regulatory authority needs a platform that will be used by Issuers of Securities and Reporting Entities, in order to file and disclose public and financial information, as well as allow the Listing Authority and Recognized Investment Exchanges to disseminate information to the Reporting Entities, markets and the public (i.e. trading halts etc). It will also be used for filing and public disclosure of prospectuses, listing information, public disclosures/company announcements.
It is imperative that the platform enables all Reporting Entities of all statuses (i.e. primary and secondary listings) to make all Regulatory and statutory disclosures required under applicable legislation.
Market disclosure platform includes:
1. Secure online submission and e-verification of disclosure documents by Reporting Entity
2. Submission management, screening and workflow capability at Listing Authority (document management)
3. Secure storage and archive of all submissions in line with data retention policies.
4. Fully searchable, public-facing disclosure publication capability
5. Data feed publication capability - i.e. provision of disclosure feeds to data services providers (Reuters, Bloomberg etc.)
6. Connection for live dissemination of data to the relevant trading platform.
The following technologies will be used to deliver the Market Disclosure Platform:
• Sitecore v9 - WCM (Web Content Management) Platform
• Apache Solr - Search indexing tool
• Microsoft SQL server 2016 - Database
• Team Foundation Server - Requirements, Test Cases, Test Execution (bug tracking) and Source Code Management
• Collaborate effectively with team members to get a good understanding of the requirements to meet
• Build some new server-side components from scratch and enhance some other existing ones
• Integrate new components into CI CD pipeline
• Work in an agile manner to demonstrate regular progress to the business and get early feedback
• Write tests along the way to always have a satisfactory coverage
Must• .NET Core
• .NET Web APIs (OData ideally)
• Windows Services
• NUnit for testing
• Kerberos/NTLM/JWT authentication
• CI CD pipeline using TFS
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Familiar with Agile methodology
Nice to have.
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in C#/VB.NET
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||Sitecore Tech Lead/Architect||Dnipro, UA|
|C#/VB.NET||Sitecore Developer||Dnipro, UA|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior C# Developer||Dnipro, UA|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior C# WPF Developer||Dnipro, UA|
|C#/VB.NET||Regular Full-Stack (Angular + .NET Core 2) Web Developer||Dnipro, UA|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior Full-Stack (Angular + .NET Core 2) Web Developer||Dnipro, UA|