About the Project
New Generation of Automotive Infotainment System for North America market.
Opportunities for you
We are looking for a Automation Engineer who will design and develop tests and documentation of large-scale automotive software applications, systems and services. Our team is building the next generation of Invotainment System for leaders of Automotive market . You will help to test product features and incorporate customer feedback to build the best possible product.
• Interface with head unit suppliers on issues, questions and assigned tasks related to automation testing.
• Responsible for testing the designed solution by creating, modifying and execute automated test scripts.
• Report software issues and/or enhancement opportunities on the automated solution to Product Owner.
• Support and extend/enhance vendor-provided automation framework to support future requirements.
• Experience working in a dynamic environment including multiple parties such as team members, business partners and external suppliers.
• Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in automated testing of Android and iOS mobile devices with open source tools (including, but not limited to Appium and UIAutomator)
• Minimum of 3 year experience with head unit testing, preferably (related but not limited to) Bluetooth, apps, handsfree calls and navigation functions.
• Experience in translating requirements into test artifacts and executing them
• Experience with agile and waterfall development cycles
Nice to haveExperience on integrating software apps with AVC-LAN and CAN bus protocols
- English: Advanced/Fluent