The software will be configured to detect known behaviours identified by major trading regulators/regulations such as Financial Markets Authority (FCA) / European Market Abuse Regulations.
Our client is commencing the implementation phase of the project and requires a number of development, test & operations resources with both Ab Initio and KDB experience."
• Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
• Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements
• Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments, as well as system updates into production
• Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues.
• Assist with preparation and documentation of deployment and configuration scripts for development, test and production environments
Must4+/7+ years development experience in the required technology domain;
• Degree in mathematics or engineering
• Excellent hands-on development ability with experience in MATLAB, R, Python or other functional programming languages
•Unix (preferably Linux ) experience
• Strong development lifecycle understanding and capability
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Goal and deadline oriented, worked in agile environment
• q/KDB+ programming language experience is very advantageous
• 4 years experience working with OTC instruments (FICC)
• Experience with 3rd generation trade capture systems like Murex/Calypso/WallStreet
• Scripting (Shell and Perl)
• Java development skills
• HTML5 and CSS3
Nice to have• HTML5 and CSS3
- English: Intermediate