Senior Software Engineer, Data Processing, Guadalajara, MX
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
You will be able to collaborate in a project with a world leader in the telecommunications industry and learn new technologies.
Code your career with us!
- Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment
- Develop and support data driven product decisions in a high energy high-impact team
- Develop features that will drive our business through real-time feedback loops
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Support legacy systems and work on implementation of new features and services
Must- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of professional experience working with data processing tools including SPARK, SCALA and/or MapReduce
- Experience working with Java
- Willing to learn GO
- Work experience within Agile teams
- Open to learn new technologies
Nice to have- Knowledge in AWS (S3, Lamda, Step functions, SNS, SQS, and others)
- Expertise with Kerberos, Kafka
- Experience working with Pig, HIVE, Hortonworks, Flume, Sqoop, NiFi, Oozie
- English: Advanced/Fluent