We expect regular admin skills and technical expertise in areas of Solaris/Linux, VERITAS/LVM, Clusters, networking, and storage.
Provide daily system admin support to clients when required. Work on key projects besides supporting major infrastructure events like BCM tests, DC power downs.
• Meet with client on regular basis to understand client's requirements and to further improve stability and scalability.
• Problem resolution and ownership of issues from RTB2 through L3 and back to the business.
• Conflict and risk management of issues and their resolution
• Maintenance of the UNIX infrastructure:
• Service capacity
• Service monitoring
• Change management
• Operational improvements:
• Procedure and process creation amendment
Must• Bachelor's Degree (Prefer Information Technology)
• Minimum 5 Years Unix/Linux Systems Administration Experience
• Majority of the following: Solaris, RHEL, VERITAS Clustering/LVM (VCS a plus)
• Experience with NAS (Netapp Hitachi NAS), SAN (Hitachi, EMC)
Nice to haveN/A
- English: Advanced/Fluent