• Ensure that product management produce documentation to an adequate level of detail.
• Produce functional specifications that are clear and easy to understand.
• Structure complex requirements into epics and stories in jira.
• Document workflows and use cases as required.
• Facilitate, understand and contribute to technical discussions.
• Agree product structure and specifications with Refinitiv technical and quality teams.
• Support development - i.e. handover, answer questions, supervise what is delivered.
• Support QA - i.e. handover, answer questions, defect management
• Manage JIRA backlog.
The BA will work with the project team to identify upstream dependencies and work required to bring the product requirements to life, and in some cases may need to also define requirements for backend and content teams. This role will have a focus on working with real-time exchange connectors, data quality and market data.
Must• IB knowledge in any of (or related) areas: Trading systems in general, Foreign Exchange, Trading Credit Limits, Analytics
Central Limit Order Books, Low Latency Processing, MiFID, RFQ Trading.
• Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written. Ability to thoroughly document results of analysis to effectively represent business requirements
• Solid BA knowledge with at least 4+ years of business analysis experience.
• Ability and willingness to work through details, including where required, data mappings.
• Proven ability to rapidly learn new business domains
• Understand and define user workflows
• Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills .
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to have• Experience working with Agile methodologies as a Product Owner.
• Experience working with FIX.
• Knowledge of SQL, Hadoop
- English: Upper-intermediate