Scrum Master, Kiev
Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (fiber vertical seismic profiling process). Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
- Schedules iterations, coaches and drives continuous improvement within the team, and addresses team process related issues
- Monitors and communicates project statistics including release burn-up chart, iteration burn-down chart, velocity, capacity/utilization etc.
- Facilitates resolution of blockers or escalates to those who can
- Protects the team from outside disruptions, over-commitment, and complacency
- Manages and drives core SCRUM meetings (release planning, story sizing and clarification, iteration/demo planning, team retrospectives, and daily stand-ups)
- Conducts and participates in daily, weekly, and bi-weekly iteration planning meetings to ensure resource performance and prevent resource overloading.
- Work with Development Lead and Test Lead to keep up the Iteration Metrics
- Ensures Task Activities for team resources are aligned to Time-Reporting System
- Facilitates discussion between the Product Owner (s) and Scrum Team to understand requirements and technical implications associated to scope of work within the iteration and overall release.
- Help with the introduction and adoption of Agile values, principles, methods and practices.
- Work with teams to remove impediments blocking the completion of work or commitments.
- Foster communication and productive relationships with Product Owners, team members and other stakeholders.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and analyze the requirements in detail and produce alignment of work items.
- Provide status reports, raise issues, risks, dependencies and review deliverables generated within the scope of the track to ensure that they meet the necessary needs.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Sc./Engineering or other related technical field.
At least 5 years of working experience of which at least 2-3 years is in project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- Past experience working with Agile based SDLC projects.
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self study, etc.
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in English
Nice to have- Strong knowledge and experiance in relation to managing Agile processes using TFS or Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Certified Scrum Master or PMI Agile Certified PM
- SW DEV or Testing background
- Experience using MS Project
- Exposure to O&G industry and experience working on O&G related
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and included Agile Management Tools and Processes.
- Basic understanding of .NET Framework and Visual Studio
- English: Advanced/Fluent