The role will require a strong financial markets background across a range of asset classes (IRD, Fixed Income, Commodities) . The position will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
Must• 4+ years' experience of Murex 3.1
• Requirements Gathering & Documentation
• Murex Contract, Deliverable, Event, Murex MxML-Doc and Swift Confirmation & Payment templates
• Good knowledge of MxML Exchange workflow and Interfaces.
• Good knowledge of XML using XSLT, Murex MSL and MxML format.
• Experience with SQL
• Strong knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including services providers
• Technical knowledge of SQL, XSL and JAVA would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
Nice to haveMLC integration experience
- English: Intermediate