Automation QA Engineer, Odessa
You will work in a team of creation the leader of security enterprise products.
- Build up and setup test environment
- Test cases creation and execution
- Test case logs/results reporting, defects registering
- Virtual Machines management (Creation, Snapshotting, Maintenance)
- Defects verification/ reproducing
- Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to supervisor.
- Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design\functional spec.
- Participation in security trainings and vulnerabilities research
Must2+ years of commercial experience
- Software programming knowledge in one or more core programming languages: Java, C#
- Experience with VMWare
- Understanding of RESTful API
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS's
- Experience in Linux shell and Win cmd scripting
- Web development knowledge (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
Nice to have- Development knowledge and/or experience with databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and experience on Linux shell script.
- Experience in deployment web and application servers (Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in creating Regular Expressions
- English: Intermediate